Have you ever tried making a spot landing with your Cheerson CX-10 but could not manage?
It is not your flying skills, it's because of the tiny fiddly controller that is too small for regular size hands!
By getting yourself a TX BOXY n24 module, you can to fly your Cheerson CX10 and many other compatible drones with your RC transmitter that you already own. Now you will have the control you wished for.
- Cheerson CX-10, CX-11, CX-12
- Floureon FX-10, H101
- JJRC DHD D1, H20, H22, H6C, JJ850
- MJX X600
- EAchine H7, H8C, H8 Mini, CG023, CG031
- Syma X5C-1, X11, X11C, X12
- Attop YD-822, YD-829, YD-829C
- BayangToys X6, X7, X9
- WLToys V202, V252, V272
- JXD 385, 388
- Yizhan Tarantula X6
- Turnigy 9X*, 9XR
- FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus
- JR(Gaupner) 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, XP8103, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII
- Eurgle 9X
- All others that have a JR compatible module bay
(*) requires modification
- 30 meters range. For even longer range, please choose the long range version N24-LR
- Bind indication LED
- Easy to select dronetype by stick position
- simply re-programmable for updates
Just for the geeks under us, the firmware used in this module is open source and code can be found here. The credits go to goebish, victzh and hexfet on RCGroups. The related forum topic is here. In case new drones appear on the market protocols are added, the firmware can be updated with a USB-to-Serial connector from the Arduino IDE.
The hardware design is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.